This post has been moved to the No Design Legislation blog at http://nodesignlegislation.wordpress.com/2009/03/05/iowa-hsb-203-would-exclude-majority-of-designers-from-many-public-projects/
Iowa HSB 203 Would Exclude Majority of Designers from Many Public Projects
March 5, 2009 by Hoechstetter Interiors
Posted in Legislation Opposition | Tagged Construction, construction management, definition of design professional, design build, design professional, interior designer, Iowa, project delivery, public projects, qualified design professional, qualified professional, registered interior designer | 1 Comment
Help Me Find…
W Design Jewelry
- Avoiding In-Home Appointment Scams
- 7 Reasons Interior Designers Won’t Disclose Resources
- Live In a Small Apartment or House? You Need These 33 Clever Things!
- Reason 465 to Hire an Interior Designer – Better Contractors, and More Leverage With Them
- Jewelry For the Home – Polished and Hammered Bronze Nesting Tables
Top Posts & Pages
- Fire Retardants Do More Harm Than Good?
- The Value of Interior Design - Why Hire a Designer?
- Chalkboard Paint Pros and Cons
- Aging-in-Place Projects Scrub the Tub and Make Showers Accessible
- Pet Friendly Interior Design
- The Difference Between Decorators and Interior Designers
- Books (or the Look) in a Small Space
- Specialist or Generalist? One Style or Versatile?
- Unlicensed Designer to Decorate the White House - Response to Interiors & Sources and ASID
- Green Science Policy Institute Symposium: The Fire Retardant Dilemma
Facebook Blog Network
- Accessible Design aging in place Alabama anti-competitive asid building code cabinetry California CAPS certification Certified Aging in Place Specialist codes Color comfort consumer protection contractor creative creativity credentials custom design disability Energy Efficiency fabric Florida Furniture Green Design home home modifications Institute for Justice interior decorator Interior Design interior designer interior design law interior design legislation Interior Design Magazine Interior Design Protection Council interior design regulation Juan Montoya Kelly Wearstler kitchen Kitchen and Bath Design kitchen design legislation license licensing Lighting marketing Maryland NCIDQ NKBA opposition Organizing paint practice act real estate registered registration regulation remodeling resignation safety Saving Money Space planning Storage sustainability sustainable sustainable design Technology Texas Universal Design value Virginia wallcovering wallpaper Washington
- RT @GatestoneInst: PC media make you think #Islamophobia is widespread. News flash: Islamophobia isn't. Anti-Semitism is. https://t.co/dRVE… 1 day ago
- Tell Senate: Stop GOP corporate power grab. Vote NO on REINS Act, Midnight Rules Relief Act & Reg Accountability Act shar.es/1UnalT 1 day ago
- RT @JayWiseman: 20 Diversion Tactics Highly Manipulative Narcissists,... tcat.tc/297GhKs via @thoughtcatalog I find this to be an e… 2 days ago
- @JayWiseman @ThoughtCatalog A tough read for those of us who have been there, but an exceptional article indeed. 2 days ago
- Thousands of furious Trump fans can’t stop visiting a website that pretends Clinton won - Illiteracy in action. washingtonpost.com/news/the-inter… 2 days ago
Contact & Infowendy (at) hoechstetterinteriors (dot) comBy Appointment