This post has been deleted.
Practice Act Hearing in Maryland March 17
March 5, 2009 by Hoechstetter Interiors
Posted in Legislation Opposition | Tagged Alabama, anti-competitive, asid, cartel, certification, DC, Delaware, grandfathering, HB 1168, hearing, House Economic Matters Committee, interior design legislation, interior design regulation, interior designer, legislation, license, licensing, Maryland, NCIDQ, opposition, practice act, registration, regulation, sunset review, Virginia, Washington |
Help Me Find…
W Design Jewelry
- Avoiding In-Home Appointment Scams
- 7 Reasons Interior Designers Won’t Disclose Resources
- Live In a Small Apartment or House? You Need These 33 Clever Things!
- Reason 465 to Hire an Interior Designer – Better Contractors, and More Leverage With Them
- Jewelry For the Home – Polished and Hammered Bronze Nesting Tables
Top Posts & Pages
- Fire Retardants Do More Harm Than Good?
- Pet Friendly Interior Design
- Why ASID Membership is No Guarantee of Quality for an Interior Designer
- The Difference Between Decorators and Interior Designers
- Chalkboard Paint Pros and Cons
- Kitchen and Electrical Fires
- Books (or the Look) in a Small Space
- The Value of Interior Design - Why Hire a Designer?
Facebook Blog Network
- Accessible Design aging in place Alabama anti-competitive asid building code cabinetry California CAPS certification Certified Aging in Place Specialist codes Color comfort consumer protection contractor creative creativity credentials custom design disability Energy Efficiency fabric Florida Furniture Green Design home home modifications Institute for Justice interior decorator Interior Design interior designer interior design law interior design legislation Interior Design Magazine Interior Design Protection Council interior design regulation Juan Montoya Kelly Wearstler kitchen Kitchen and Bath Design kitchen design legislation license licensing Lighting marketing Maryland NCIDQ NKBA opposition Organizing paint practice act real estate registered registration regulation remodeling resignation safety Saving Money Space planning Storage sustainability sustainable sustainable design Technology Texas Universal Design value Virginia wallcovering wallpaper Washington
- Trump administration position on Supreme Court case suggests Melania Trump could be deported: slate.com/blogs/the_slat… via @slate 9 hours ago
- Chomsky on the GOP: Has Any Organization Ever Been So Committed to Destruction of Life on Earth? democracynow.org/2017/4/26/chom… via @democracynow 16 hours ago
- RT @JohnJHarwood: WSJ: "Not a single member of Congress who represents SW border supports Trump border wall request for $1.4 billion" https… 5 days ago
- RT @bjimd: Don't get distracted. #Trumprussia https://t.co/QFHrHDPmac 1 week ago
- @bjimd That is a truly horrifying prospect - and not even remotely unbelievable at this point. <shudder> 1 week ago
Contact & Infowendy (at) hoechstetterinteriors (dot) comBy Appointment